This color tube must also be used with the Revlon Color Sublime 25 Volume 7.5% Developer
Revlon Professional Color Sublime is an ammonia-free permanent hair color blended with a variety of hair care ingredients, including cotton extract and rosehip oil, for a luxurious hair coloring experience that provides radiant results.
- Excellent light reflection performance
- Up to 100% coverage
- Long lasting color
- Even color results
- Healthy-looking hair
- Smooth, sealed cuticle
A well-known beauty ingredient that provides protective action on lipid membranes to help improve hair softness
A traditional beauty ingredient that has restorative and calming properties
Sweet Gourmet fragrance
A delicious gourmand chocolate note combined with cocoa butter and vanilla: lily of the valley, jasmine, chocolate, cocoa butter, musk, vanilla
*Salon Test **Instrumental Test
Safety Instructions: Read Before use
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Conduct a Skin Allergy Test. If you have a history of allergic reaction to any coloring products, do not use this product.
- Make sure that your hair is dry and clean and that all tools are clean and dry.
- Once the color tube and developer are mixed, you must consume immediately to prevent oxidation.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Use only the proportions indicated. Follow the Development Time.
- Do not ingest. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical help immediately.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, rinse the eyes and skin immediately. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness.
- Do not use to color beard or moustache.
Skin Allergy Test
Conduct a skin test at least 24 hours prior to application. Apply a small swatch of the Color Sublime by Revlonissimo Creme Gel Colorant behind the ear using a cotton-bud to cover an area about 1 cm. Close the color tube tightly. If there are allergic reactions such as itching, redness or swelling around the test area within 30 minutes from the Skin Test, wash immediately or wipe with a wet cotton and do not continue using the product.
If during processing, you experience burns, tingling, redness, swelling or other symptoms, please rinse immediately with warm water. Allergic reactions may include difficulty in breathing, please consult your doctor immediately.
Do not use
- If your scalp is sensitive / itchy or has an open wound.
- If you have a tattoo.
- If your hair has been treated with metallic colors or henna colors.